- Requirements: Half-Life 2
- Released Date: Dec 31, 2008
Missing Information is a single-player modification based on the storyline found in Valve's Raising the Bar which was released shortly after Half-Life 2's release. The current version is 1.6.
The first version was released in 2006 version 1.4, and features the content shown at E3 in 2003, including Traptown and the Borealis (cut location) chapter, though in an incomplete stage.
It also showcases cut content such as maps, NPCs, and most of the weapons, such as the Physgun, which was also revived by other mods, such as Garry's Mod.
The second version (1.5) released in 2008, is an Orange Box enhanced version of version 1.4 with two new E3 2002 demo maps, "Terminal" and "Depot". It also has a few new models, like a new shotgun model based on the version shown in Valve's E3 demonstrations from 2003.
List of patch fixesEdit
Change log from the 1.5.1 patch Missing Information 1.5.1 Patch Released
- Fixed Stalker and Assassin textures and added phong.
- Added phong the Borealis barrels.
- Fixed a few problems with the new Odell model.
- The AK-47 has its own sounds instead of using the OICW fire sounds.
- Improved AK-47 accuracy and fire modes.
- Increased SMG2 rate of fire and accuracy.
- Updated SMG2 and OICW sounds.
mi_buildingblocksto the chapters menu.
- Updated Borealis chapter with HDR and improved areas.
- Re-added missing maps and updated a few of them.
- Added new Flare Gun item model.
- Gabe’s Love Tub - official website
- ModDB page
- Missing Information 1.5 download page on Gabe's Love Tub